WITH SEMESTER 2 APPROACHING, DON’T FORGET TO PROMOTE THESE IMPORTANT SCHOLARSHIPS AND BURSARIES:
• Foundation Studies Program Early Bird Bursary Students who accept their FSP October intake offer by August 30 will be awarded a bursary providing a 30% reduction in tuition fees – that’s saving of nearly AU$6,000!
• MITS Accommodation and Fee Offer for Launceston students This offer is open to any student applying to study this program in Launceston. The first 100 eligible students receive half-price on-campus accommodation along with a 10% reduction of tuition fees.
• TSBE Relocation bursaries Valued at up to A$5,000 for eligible students from India and Nepal, this introductory bursary is a great opportunity for students to make the move into a business degree for semester 2.
• Bachelor of Psychological Science accommodation and relocation bursaries A half-price on-campus accommodation bursary is available to those studying the degree in Launceston.
In addition, a relocation bursary valued at A$3,000 for students studying in either Hobart or Launceston.
• Health relocation bursaries Valued at up to A$3,000, these are available to eligible commencing students in either the Bachelor of Pharmacy or the Master of Pharmaceutical Science.